Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

page breaker no38: a thought from kelantan..


tim nampak ada misscall dari Pn. Robizah (1 of the lecturer in Uitm Machang)...

tim: salam madam, did u called me just now? sorry i was sleeping.
madam: yea i did. at that moment i was holding a luvly wedding invitation card which i just received. i just wanna confirm, is d card from u? r u getting married?

tim: hehe.. yes madam. plz come if u r free..
madam: o my god...! i dont expect it at all! how come so 'early'..? sorry fatima.. im just wondering .. anyway im so happy very2 happy indeed.. email me 1 or 2 of ur wedding foto plz.. congratulations fatima! may u live hapily ever after..

tim: actually madam, im already 26 years old n i guess it is d rite time to get married.
madam: oh my.. im sorry fatima. i never thought that u already 26.. then of course it is d rite time...! me last time got married much earlier ,25...hehehe i still think that u r just my little sweet girl, i forgot that u've already grown up.. so go ahead, enjoy d greatest n sweetest moment in ur life. be a gud wife k..

tim: ok madam.. thanks alot 4 ur dua n wishes. it is ok if u cant come.. i do understand.. hope that we can still keep in touch..
madam: sure, plz do keep in touch. as for me, i wont forget u forever.. take care.. once again enjoy d moment, it'll be d thing u'll remember for d whole life.wasslm...

thanks madam 4 still remembering me.. it is pleasure to know someone so nice like u.. may Allah grant u all d happiness in this world n d hereafter.. =)

p/s: i always hope for duas from my teachers n lecturers as i believe it will bring me far may it b in this world or the next life..


1 comment:

jem said...

my little sweet girl? i like...